Thursday 19 March 2009

Chop sticks!!!

Yesterday I had lunch at a Ramen restaurant. Ramen is noodles, so any one who has met me for lunch before at the thai café, its like the big bowl soup I usually get!!!! When the bowl was placed in front of me the aroma was fab, I was ready to tuck in, but I never knew how to use chopsticks…. When my bro and sis use them when we are out, I am usually too hungry to fuss with sticks and use a fork….

My bro showed me how to use the sticks, but as you can imagine it took a while to grasp. For all of you inexperienced users out there do not wear white whilst learning to use chop sticks. When I had finished my top resembled that of a toddler learning to eat spagehtti!!!

For dinner we hit a sushi bar, I met Aya my bro’s gal for the first time. She is stunning seen pictures before but any one can look good in a picture. The sushi bar was quite simple looking but the food was great. The fish just melted in your mouth and the rice was really soft. The sushi was accompanied with some salad, an eggy dish which tasted like a savoury Brule (yuck) and some misto soup. The sushi in London tastes so processed, not sure if wasabi or itsu will ever cut it again!!!

My chop stick usage improved, was so glad!! Will give myself a 6/10 this needs to improve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment