Thursday 19 March 2009

Tokyo Baby

Been up for 24 hours and its only 15:00!!! My flight was surprisingly pleasant once I over came the issues of my suit case being 7kgs over my limit!!! I worked on a project, watched a couple of movies slum dog millionaire and the women. Read the paper (that Fritzel guy makes me sick) and listened to some music ate some shitty food and the next thing I knew I was in Tokyo.

Luckily immigration was not really a long thing. The only issue that came up was my own fault. When I was filling out my visa and they wanted to know the address I was staying out. Then it dawned on me that I never asked my bro for his address. After hotting me up for a while they let me through.

If there is one thing that today has taught me where ever black people are they are always singled out, even if they are doing absolutely nothing!! Whilst packing last night I asked my bro if I need my drivers licence or anything as prove of id. He told me all that was needed was my passport and I must carry it out with me at all times. Within 2 minutes of meeting my bro some feds stopped us to ask for id. They claim that it was random, they did not stop anyone before or after us.

We exited to airport to some lovely weather (20 degrees) its been a while since i felt heat like that. we exited and continued the journey to my bro’s 3 trains later we arrived at his flat. On every train I got on I saw people weaaring surgical masks, i just assumed that they were doctors. After a while it was getting too much, when i quizzzed my bro he said that people wore masks to protect themselves from catching and spreading germs!!! shocking behaviour!!!!

Just had lunch gonna relax now as we will be hitting the town later. more to follow...............

No comments:

Post a Comment